There are multiple reasons why sliding door handles can get broken.
1. Excessive force: Sliding door handles can easily get broken when too much force is used when opening or closing the door.
2. Poor installation: If the handle is installed incorrectly, it can easily break when the door is opened or closed.
3. Worn out parts: Over time, the parts of the handle can wear and tear, making them more susceptible to breakage.
4. Rust: Rust can weaken the metal components of the sliding door handle, making it more likely to break.
5. Poor quality: Low–quality handles may not be able to withstand the weight and pressure of a sliding door, causing them to break.
Need sliding door handles repaired or replaced? We‘ve got you covered 24/7! Our experienced team offers fast and reliable sliding door handle repair and replacement services at an affordable price. Contact us today and let us take care of all your sliding door handle needs.
We use only high quality parts only to get your door handles back to perfect condition and make sure they never get broken again. And we have all parts in stock, so you’ll get everything repaired on the spot!